Monday 9 June 2014

Day 14- feeling pretty pants - stupid cheese.

Today I ate a brunch bar for breakfast. 2 dark chocolate rice cakes as a snack then edamame, broccoli and peas salad with a small amount of feta. For a snack this afternoon I ate some apple pieces. For tea I ate asparagus, broccoli, green beans and butternut squash with two pieces of whole grain toast. I did 35 minutes on the exercise bike whilst torturing myself watching secret eaters. This eating 20 chews and putting knife and fork down works wonders. I know I've always over estimated portions but I'm so full at the moment. My pants feel looser too. Don't want to weigh myself though as I am building muscle and I think it would devastate me. I measured though and I'm 38-34-43 which is pretty bad if I'm honest but in a few more weeks I'm hoping my waist and bum will be better measurements at least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment