Friday 26 October 2012

Cooking, dieting and me

so i have gotten a little obsessed with cakes and cooking shows - i am now the proud owner of a flan tin and ceramic beads. I watch loads of tv programmes on food and in the midst of this i am trying to diet so i am sending my boyfriend to work with cakes and biscuits most days. i am hungry all the time and it is with great willpower that i must say no. I just made a pizza and i feel guilty - that's how bad we're talking at the moment. You see i'm 30 and my metabolism died about 4 years ago. I've always been a yo yo dieter as my love and passion for food is all consuming. so i decided that this blog is now to be about my journey of learning to cook and bake properly. we'll see how that goes shall we.......today is a new day......

No comments:

Post a Comment