Friday 26 October 2012

Me and my stupid brain

So I'm say here feeling a bit down. Songs on my iPod tonight seem to be reminding me of exes and there are times I do wonder where I would be with different choices.i love james I really do more than anyone I've ever loved which I think is 3 times. I know I thought it was more but u do when you are young I guess. Andy my first boyfriend has two kids now. He cheated on me with a friend After 9 months. I dated David who I loved stupidly so. I ended that mental nightmare after 18 months. Then Mark who just got engaged, next was Adam-I was a right cow. Then Andy Dj - he's disappeared. Then I met Paul - womaniser extraordinaire and I loved him and dealt with it till I realised after 4 years I'd never get the things I wanted or needed. Then Danny who only wanted me because I had a boyfriend. Then Lee who made me lose faith in men. Andy gee who is married with a kid on the way. We just didn't fit. Then Simon who loved COD more than me. Then Kev who to be honest was a psycho. Now there's James. Nearly 3 years - drives me mental at times but I love him. Ooh that all sounds long. Sorry if you have fallen asleep x

No comments:

Post a Comment