Friday 11 January 2013

Slimming World

So i joined Slimming world on Monday 7th January. I weighed 12 stone 8lbs which devastated me but it was good motivation. The food optimising plan is very easy and you do still get to eat the food you want to in small amounts. It is hard to not eat fat and to cook all your meals healthily but it will be worth it. Today i ate Pasta with Mushrooms in Passata. I added garlic and chillies and it was a completely free meal on the plan. So, i need to think of some more meals so that this doesn't get boring and that i keep to my diet so i can hit my target weight in 15 weeks (my friend michelle's 31st birthday) of 10st 8lbs. I do need to exercise though, i've been bad with it as i'm off for a week and haven't yet other than 2 two mile walks in the last few days. Progress report to follow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment